Monday, July 02, 2007

Prickly



Look what we found on the washing green!

Feargal (the cat) gave one sniff and then scarpered - I think he has met one of these before!

Not at all prickly - my latest sock. In Piece of Beauty Vintage Floral, this is the Scrolls pattern from More Sensational Knitted Socks. I am actually further on than this photo suggests. I had to take First Love into hospital yesterday so spent 4 hours on my sock while waiting waiting waiting. They don't know what is wrong with him, except that his kidneys are struggling and he has raised levels of calcium in his blood. Don't do what I did and Google it...

1 comment:

Bryony Ramsden said...

Oh sweetie, I'm sure it will all be fine. Don't frighten yourself and make yourself worry over what could be potentially something very simple and small.

To think of nice things, your socks are ACE. No two ways about it. And the hedgehog is ACE too - they far too uncommon now, so you have something very very cool in your garden :D