Monday, October 15, 2007

Autumn colours



This was supposed to be a photo shoot among the fallen leaves... but we went bramble picking instead (pear and bramble crumble - mmm!) and by the time I finished my skirt it was dark outside.


Another skirt from the Japanese pattern book "Every day skirts". Once again, the cut is just right for me, though I shortened it a little. My photographer struggled a bit with the instruction not to make my bum the centre of the shot. SIGH. But I love the back kick-flip thing!


Limited progress on the Marina Piccola sock but I wanted to show you the self-striping of the gorgeous Miss Babs yarn - mmm! And the book is evidence of First Love's regained energy. He has dug out all his "must read" books - Darwin, Greek history, philosophy... not exactly light reading!

1 comment:

Midsummer night's knitter said...

Great skirt - how much postage did you pay for the book?
INdia