Friday, October 19, 2007

Woo hoo for Roo!


No, not this Roo, THAT Roo!


Remember my rainbow fair isle socks for Sockapalooooza? They went to the "other Roo" over

at Rooknits. She liked them! And this week she sent me a thank you package - wow!


She made me a super-smiley sock bag, that is a near match to the pattern on my Tepper Jackson weekend bag that I use for knits in progress. This is absolutely PERFECT for waiting room knitting, to stop my ball of yarn rolling off my lap into unpleasant dusty hospital corners (eergh!). And inside, there was a bar of Green & Blacks (mmmm!) AND two skeins of Nature's Palette in "Indian Paintbrush" - a great big WOO HOO FOR ROO!!!!! This is yarn I had on my wish list and it is such a "me" colour too!


Thank you thank you thank you - I never expected your "little something in the post" to be on this scale of greatness - thank you again Roo!


1 comment:

RooKnits said...

Horay it arrived! Glad you like it, I hope the sock bag makes you smile and the wool keeps your feet warm :0)