Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I won again!

I won another bloggy competition!

This is getting quite embarrassing - I must be on a lucky winning streak!

Ambermoggie was running a comments contest, and when I saw that one of the prizes was a skein of Lorna's Laces sock yarn, I couldn't resist entering.As well as the LL, there is a skein of Natural Dye Studio boucle, some massive (10mm) Addi needles, the pattern for a Seascape Shawl and some rather dinky stitchmarkers.
Sorry about the squinty photo - I had big computer troubles at the weekend and thought my laptop was on its way to landfill. Blind panic, as all my photos were on there, not backed up to disc - eek! But luckily after a 12 hour sleep it woke up and let me retrieve all my files and do some tricksy stuff like "defragging". Fingers crossed... but this photo was retrieved before I had thought to rotate it.
I am feeling very lucky! Many thanks Ambermoggie!



1 comment:

Penny said...

That sounds like a nice selection of stuff.

It's always a worry when laptops suddenly go haywire. Do you think its OK now?