Monday, June 30, 2008

UK swap question 3

Is there a TV programme you watch religiously?
What TV programme(s) do you avoid like the plague?
Is there a TV programme that you find works particularly well for knitting along to?
What was/is your favourite kids TV programme?

I always watch Project Runway (or Catwalk - both UK and US versions work for me!). I am in awe of people who can produce a couture garment in 8 hours when I would still be cutting out the material!

I avoid "games" shows and anything with the word "lottery" anywhere near it. I hate television that screams all the time.

For knitting along, I need something that I can follow without looking at it all the time - so maybe just a music show or a rom com chic flick.

Favourite kids tv? I always loved serials: those week by week Sunday night at 6pm-type classic dramas, or Jackanory.

No comments: