Thursday, February 05, 2009

Loppem in pictures




Today we are snowed in! There are drifts across the farm road and when we walked down to the "main" road it was not much better.

So I sewed some buttons onto Loppem and gave it a quick press for a photo shoot in daylight. It is still a bit "wavy" down the front, but I am hoping this will improve as I wear it.

The buttons are dark navy wood - I found them in Granny's button box. I had almost decided to buy expensive shell ones from Fyberspates when I came across these. Phew! Inevitably, I would have been seduced by more sparkley sock yarn to make the postage worthwhile!

Plenty of work-work to do from home so at least I don't have to book a day's annual leave. But I wish I had bought some milk yesterday. Black coffee anyone?

10 comments:

RooKnits said...

Oooh it is fabulous. I love the button choice too. Now I want one!

tea and cake said...

Oh wow, this is lovely, and looks very cosy. Great about the buttons, too. Yep, I want one now, too.

Penny said...

Oh I like that. The buttons go well.

Furniture said...

I want one now, too.

Fancy Dress said...

Nice pullover and I want to have one for my own.

Bryony Ramsden said...

That's gorgeous! Looks extra good over the black sweater too :)

Skip Hire said...

Why didn't you looked at the camera?

Skip Hire Prices said...

If the picture were taken with a better hand then they would be nicer.

Anastasia said...

Poor cats! However, I am jealous of your sledging outing and would sacrifice my mitens for an afternoon of sledging!

Brazil brides said...

Oh shame, but they do look like proper paws now.