Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Goth Socks Club

I made it to March without joining a sock club! But today they caught me at a weak moment.

After spending 5 days agonising over a purchase of cotton fabric pieces for unspecified small sewing projects and still not pressing "buy it now", I logged on to Ravelry this morning, spotted a new group, followed the link to Etsy and subscribed to the Dead Poets Goth Sock Club, all within the space of... um... 5 minutes?!

Destiny, that's what I call it!

Three months of self-striping black-and-something-else super-sproingy sock yarn from an independent dyer? SOLD!

Psst! Join us, join us - you know you want to!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

Just found your blog (through Ravelry) and am now being very tempted by the Goth Sock Club. I have already joined MadTosh and Shivaya and Mythos (Lotusyarns) so why not one more? It's not as if I'm ever going to knit everything in my stash anyway. Thanks for enabling me!