Monday, May 18, 2009

Stash Cookies



Having two exciting new sock books in the house has made me see the stash with fresh eyes. It had started to feel like a burden of unknitted mouse-bait! But I sat down with Cookie A (the book, not the girl!) and made a list.



Left to right:

Wanida – Malabrigo in "Eggplant"
Sam – Fyberspates Echo in “Moonlight”
Angee – Yarn Yard Bonny in“Trente-et-Un”
Devon – Fleece Artist Merino in “Cosmic Dawn”


And then after that there's:

Vilai – Bearfoot in “Wild Raspberry”
Rick – Fyberspates Echo in “Mixed Brights”
Cauchy – Curious Yarns in “Neptune”
Kai-Mei – Wollmeise in “Poison Nr. 5” (because it has to be done!)
Kai-Mei – Fyberspates Bamboo in “Violet and Lime” (another pair of Kai Mei? Really?!)

And that's not to say I am ignoring my Wendy book - I still plan to knit Trilobites for my son.

But right now, it's all about the Cookie Monster!

1 comment:

RooKnits said...

I love the blue!
I'm too scared to do this, because it means I will cast on for more socks - and I really don't need more socks on the needles!