Thursday, September 10, 2009

Knitted Socks East and West

In shades of red: Haiku















In cream: Kaiso


















In purple: Karaoke










In light blue: Katsura












In rust: Sayonara


In wine: Kimono
















In grey: Tsunami










In mustard: Shiatsu




















In light green: Ikebana








In scarlet: Origami






















Knitted Socks East and West by Judy Sumner. Purchased from The Book Depository as it seems to be cheapest from there.


Seriously, knitters, you have to get hold of this book! There are 30 designs in here, and I have tried to show some of the ones which are mysteriously not yet showing on Ravelry. I haven't included the chunky ones as they are not so much to my taste.


But there is more than just the fantastic patterns - there are new STITCHES! Ever done a "pkok"? Thought not!


Sorry I have to go and knit something... immediately!

2 comments:

RooKnits said...

WOW. Fabulous. P.s. You are in Yarn Forward - did you know??? I did a little shriek of excitement when I saw your photo!

Penny said...

Lovely socks - and like Roo says, you're in Yarn Forward.