Friday, September 25, 2009

Seasonal Gift Plans

I have been trying so hard not to think about Christmas, but it is almost October, which is traditionally my gift-planning month.

I am going to write down my thoughts, and who knows, some of it might even happen!


Herbivore for the boy using Yarn Yard Bonny in a chocolatey brown mix (oops - purchased this week!)






Scroll Lace for my mother using Old Maiden Aunt alpaca / silk in the original Ysolda colourway



A hat for the teen-girl-cousin: Sloochie? Or the Side-Slip Cloche?




Fingerless mitts for the girl: either light and lacey or warm and chunky - maybe the pattern from Knitscene Fall 2009? (I am certainly getting a lot out of that magazine!)






And, as usual I will knit FL some socks - the Zur Lederhos'n should be finished by Christmas!
So, that's five projects in 3 months - that sounds do-able!
If only I wasn't up to my ears in lime green tweed ... more of that when I have a picture for you!

No comments: