Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yarn Forward - fame at last!



Roo and Penny both spotted my picture in the latest issue of Yarn Forward, and Roo was kind enough to scan the page for me. Thanks Roo!
I am wearing my Scroll Lace shawlette, designed by Ysolda. If you missed the pattern in Yarn Forward, you can get it in Whimsical Knits Volume 2.
Once again, I am struck by the power of Ravelry. Lou from KALmedia spotted my version of the design over at Ravelry and asked to use my pictures in the magazine. So there I am, my loose ends and wet t-shirt displayed for all the world to see!
Won't my mum be proud!?

3 comments:

Penny said...

The cool thing was we have never met, and but I recognised the photo of you.

tea and cake said...

Well, congratulations to you!

CarpeDyem said...

Huge congrats to you! I look at the picture and what do I see for the first time??!! That's MY Cyrstalise Hat next to you!!!! Wowwee!