Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Random Act Of Kindness

Sally - thank you SO much for your unexpected present in the mail!

It is fabulous - absolutely “me” as you thought, even if I never usually wear white. I have half a plan to over-dye it… or get invited to lots of weddings!

But anyway - wow! As my family will testify, I have going around saying “that’s amazing!” since I opened the package.


FL says I am not allowed to wear it outside his company, in case someone else wants to ring my bell - ooh err! So… um… thank you!

I will make a donation to p-hop as a “passing it on” type thing. And embarrass you on my blog sometime soon!

Roobeedoo
: )

4 comments:

Sally said...

It's a pleasure :)

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

What a wonderful gift:)

RooKnits said...

Horay. I knew you'd like it :o)

Bryony Ramsden said...

You are a very lucky but deserving lady :)