I have started test-knitting Aira for Lily, and it's going well, despite not having circular needles in appropriate sizes. I am using dpns with stoppers on the ends to prevent the stitches falling off. A trick I only thought of after several unfortunate incidents.
I am liking the yarn (Mountain Colors Bearfoot) though it is rather more variegated than it looked in the skein.
In other news, FL is back at golf this weekend so is much happier. However, I checked Voicemail for the first time in weeks and discovered that the hospital had left three messages on the 21st September, asking him to get in touch because they had given us the WRONG DATES FOR TREATMENT!
I cannot tell you how FRUSTRATING this is, as I have already had to change my work appointments twice. The latest version suggests that we have to be at the hospital on Tuesdays and Fridays. Not Mondays and Thursdays! FL will be ringing them tomorrow to ask for a final decision on the days and dates, before I irritate the Secretary any further.