Sunday, December 06, 2009

A Square, a Circle, and an Oblong


This weeks' square has been sadly neglected! But I will finish it later today.


Yarn credit: Fyberspates Echo sock yarn in Woods, which was used to make FL's Trilobite socks.







Most of my week has been dedicated to finishing the Fugue tam, my test-knitting project for Kate.

It is now blocking and is going to take some time to dry!

I must beware the temptation to try it on while it is still damp.






And then on Friday, my final subscription copy of The Knitter magazine arrived, issue 13, and I could not resist casting on at once for Baird, which is a button-fastening neckwarmer. I am over halfway through it already!
The pattern is so new it isn't even on Ravelry yet.
I am going to have to review this issue of The Knitter in a separate post: it is the best (and yet the worst?!) to date.

1 comment:

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

gorgeous knitting there, love the neckwarmer. May have to actually buy the knitter this time for that. However I'll wait for your review, a lot of money if I don't like anything else