Sunday, December 20, 2009

two square Sunday






Two squares this week! Because my daughter has been sitting next to me all evening so I couldn't knit her present.

Yarn Yard Bonny in "Famous" from my Chevron Scarf

Noro Kureyon sock from my Simple yet Effective shawl.

Snow arrived on Friday night. I hope the kids can fly to London tomorrow!

I'm at work til lunchtime on Christmas Eve.

Left a candle on top of the wood burner with obvious consequences. Then FL dropped the full ashcan on the sofa.

Had a splurge at Kemps - they are selling 500g mystery bags of Rowan yarn for £5 each! Fly, fly my friends!

2 comments:

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

sending lots of streng th and healing for you both. We have snow also. Love the squares and thank you so much for my present:)
Happy Solstice to you all

tea and cake said...

Awe, poor you. I hope things calm down a bit for you, soon. Best thing - get in the bath, with candles, wine and stuff and ban everybody from coming in for at least an hour. {{hugs}}