Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dotty Inside

Thanks for all your positive comments on my Little Black Jacket!



Lorna and Paula both kindly pointed out that I was wearing my oh-so-stylish lime green wellies in those pictures. Blimey, you are eagle-eyed, the pair of you! That's because I wear them with everything, everyday - I live on a farm, and we have lots of mud! I blame the photographer, who was supposed to shoot from the waist up! Tsk! But no, I don't actually wear them to work unless there is a foot of snow on the ground. So... quite often ;)



Anyway... here, for the record, is What I Wore To Work Today.

  • Home-made jacket

  • Black cotton polo-neck jumper with 3/4 length sleeves (InWear, reduced at BusinessWardrobe dot com)

  • TopShop 50's-style skirt with attached net underskirt (via Ebay 4 years ago) It's too long because it is 2 sizes too big - I must fix that!
And here is the dotty lining, because as Yarnwalks pointed out, I hadn't shown you that properly either.

See? I do tidy myself up occasionally!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stylin', girlfriend!! as we say over here in the States. You put together a lovely combo. Sandy Banks

Lorna said...

You look really stylish. I love your skirt, and in my opinion it doesn't look too long. :-)

GrannyPurple said...

Smashing outfit! Rock on!

tea and cake said...

Ah, no wonder the buttons are the perfect choice for your jacket! I love the skirt, jumper, jacket combo - v. smaaaarrrt!