Monday, May 31, 2010

Self-Stitched September

Picture copied from So...Zo
Having spent the weekend sewing 5 pairs of underpants, I think I am ready for a home-styled challenge!

Yes, I have signed up for Self-Stitched September.

'I, Roobeedoo, sign up as a participant of Self-Stitched-September. I endeavour to wear only handmade item(s) of clothing every day for the duration of September 2010'.





Which gives me ages to prepare.



Gulp.

Join us, join us!



And since I am trying to pull you in to the wicked world of home-made couture, can I entice you with a linky to a new-to-me UK shop? SewBox sells Hot Patterns and "everything included" kits for sewing some fab designs (like the Sencha blouse from Colette!)

3 comments:

bagqueen said...

Well done, I tried to do Me made May with so, zo but i have failed a bit, I have worn something handmade most days but not managed to document it properly, however I didn't have the same amount of time to prepare as you have. It has also turned out to be a bit of busy month but hey that's life and I should have expected that.

I look forward to seeing your outfits!!

Kate said...

No chance of me joining in! but thank you for the link to Sewbox. I have just bought a sewing pattern for the first time ever and need some fabric. It's only an easy peasy dress for the little one, but it's still going to be a challenge. *clutches trusty sewing instruction book to bosom*

mooncalf said...

Good luck! Reading your blog has been a total inspiration to me to get my sewing machine out and get on with some sewing. I'm only just a beginner but I love seeing all the very professional things you produce.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you make!