Edited stitching highlights:
- I have finished FL's birthday socks, exactly a month late! Pictures soon.
- I have started another pair of socks.
- I have made most of my polka dot blouse and it is looking good.
In Dress-For-A-Wedding news:
- The Toast dress was 4 inches too large all over - sent back
- "Matching" shoes did not match - sent back
- My daughter found me the Perfect Dress, but it is out of stock! - email sent, no reply yet
- We scoured the vintage shops of Edinburgh - found nothing
- We both tried on the same dress: she looked stunning... and I would have needed Gok's Magic Knickers (no way!)
- I came across an enchanting vintage dress shop in Leeds who are going to help me find my ideal vintage 1950's dress! I am totally over-excited about this! They are sending me some photos today and I already think I know which one I will choose! A purple brocade tulip dress - gasp!
Pictures of everything soon!