I have made myself a menu of activities, all fun in their different ways:
Take old bedroom carpet tiles to veg garden and lay down as a weed barrier.
- Take out-of-date pharmaceuticals to chemist.
- Take bags of use-able stuff to charity shop.
- Take bin bags of rubbish to landfill site.
Oh look - the Sofa of Doom!
Note hen feed scoop pan full of Stone Age artefacts. Don't ask. It would take too long.
Trim plain tea-towels with fun fabric (not even FL would dare clean his shoes with them then!)
- Make a couple of sock-project-bags
- Cut out Cinnamon slips and leave to hang (they are bias cut, so need to relax)
*** Cook something lovely, walk dog, welcome FL home from golf, drink a glass of wine***
- Sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
P.S. Myeloma update: FL's INR is now at 1.8. We need "2" to commence Revlimid, so it looks like he might be on schedule to start treatment at his next hospital visit on 22 February.