Friday, February 11, 2011

Hi Octang NRG weekend

I am all fired up - watch out dog-face, I'm sweeping through the house with that vacuum cleaner!

I have made myself a menu of activities, all fun in their different ways:
Take old bedroom carpet tiles to veg garden and lay down as a weed barrier.

  • Take out-of-date pharmaceuticals to chemist.

  • Take bags of use-able stuff to charity shop.

  • Take bin bags of rubbish to landfill site.

Oh look - the Sofa of Doom!

Note hen feed scoop pan full of Stone Age artefacts. Don't ask. It would take too long.

*** Coffee break at the garden centre? ***


Trim plain tea-towels with fun fabric (not even FL would dare clean his shoes with them then!)

*** Cook something lovely, walk dog, welcome FL home from golf, drink a glass of wine***


Knit
  • Knit

  • Knit

  • Sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
P.S. Myeloma update: FL's INR is now at 1.8. We need "2" to commence Revlimid, so it looks like he might be on schedule to start treatment at his next hospital visit on 22 February.

5 comments:

christinelaennec said...

Whoa, you are a woman on a mission! Have a great weekend.

Lucette said...

wow you are ambitious. love the knitting.

Minnado said...

SOunds like a good weekend plan. I was especially drawn to "coffee at the garden centre" I somehow missed your last couple of posts but have enjoyed catching up with them! I lifted up my sofa cushions a couple of days ago...it was very scary under there.
I am going to look online for the guardian article about hoarding.

didyoumakethat said...

Looks like you have a busy day lined up! Oh, and for the record, you didn't scare me off with talk of mess! Life is a constant struggle in the face of mess and male hoarding, if you ask me.

Scruffybadger said...

"Look out dog-face" - love it!!
Made me laugh & had to show that amazing picture to my man!
Enjoy your weekend x