Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Glasses


I have new glasses.
I am sorry I was unable to consult my style gurus before their purchase, but this was an emergency situation.
Sometimes I have to be forced into a decision, or it just doesn't happen.
They are a very dark tortoiseshell brown on the outside, and unexpectedly purple on the inside.
They have a bit of a retro look I think.
Of course, they cost more than I wanted to pay. But that appears to be the way of these things. Cheaper than my latte habit, even if they only last a year!
But I sincerely hope they last a lot longer than that.
Oh - and I can see really well through them too!
Bonus!
Paul Smith style 432, if you are interested.
I am such a fashionista! ; )

16 comments:

didyoumakethat said...

They look LOVELY! Really suit you.

Scruffybadger said...

The hunt is over! Super good glasses - they really suit you & have a hint of vintage, as you said.

RooKnits said...

They look fabulous. A great choice. Makes me realise I would really like new glasses!

Steph said...

Too cute, and not in a cutesy way.

tim's wife said...

Definite thumbs up!

Clare said...

Really pretty! They really suit your face.

Twelfthknit said...

Now these are lovely.

lacewing said...

WOW,you look marvelous!

faeriecollege said...

Those have absolutely got the Mags Seal of Approval. Great colour, great style, great everything. Definite keepers (and I too hope they last a long time!)

christinelaennec said...

They are PERFECT on you! (God works in mysterious ways.)

jenibrown said...

Great choice - they look really lovely. See, you didn't need our opinion after all!

sigrid said...

I love the shape. They have a nice vintage feel, and look good with your fine features.

feresaknit said...

I don't like 'em. Just kidding they look great and with being purple on the inside what's not to like! :D

daisydonut said...

Your new glasses look lovely on you.

Roobeedoo said...

Hooray! You like them!
;)

Sandy said...

One last one? Perfecto!!