So... Ms Scruffy Badger is not content with leading me down unplanned sewing routes with her pattern and fabric parcel, now she has hijacked my blog plan by tagging me with this award. Um- thank you, I think!
What are the questions again?
1. what size shoe do you wear? if you wear a size 7, can i borrow your shoes?
Except Ms Scruffy sent me this and she says she wears a 3 1/2 or 4 - hey, snap! :D
So if you do buy those Hushpuppies shoes and decide you don't really want them after all, you know where to find me! And you can borrow my monster wedgies if you promise not to run the Marathon in them!
2. 30′s or 60′s? For style: the 30's every time. I don't have the knees for the 60's. :S
3. have you ever kissed someone you shouldn’t have? Reader: I married him.
4. have you ever been poisoned? was it by the girlfriend of the person you kissed? that is awesomely “knot’s landing.” Never been poisoned... yet. Unless you count the blue cheese at the BUNAC cheese and wine evening in 1983. It was enough to turn me vegan for three years.
5. who’s on your “celebrity free pass” list (top 5)? This is a hard one. I don't really "do" celebrities. But if I threw a party and they promised to come:
- Tim Gunn
- KD Lang
- Siri Hustvedt
- Bill Withers
- Barak Obama
That would be some party, dontcha think?!
Hee - now I get to tag some other people... lets stir things up a bit:
Go for it ladies! ; )