Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Me Made June Day One

A beautiful notebook is on its way to me!




I have been gathering the patterns of my day.



.

















Tonight I will devote some time to drawing.




Today's outfit is based on this wonderful image from Wearing History.


Break it down for us, Roo?:

Wide-legged, high-waisted trousers

Checked shirt with turned-up cuffs

Two-tone shoes

Bandana

Vintage (sun)glasses





My interpretation isn't too far off:


Eva Dress navy trousers blogged here

1940's-pattern gingham blouse blogged here

Two-tone shoes (mine were v v cheap on eeebaaay!)

Bandana

Retro-style glasses
Me-made knickers












What's missing?


Well...in the morning, I had to add a shop-bought cardigan and my big parka coat for outdoors.




Elegance is all.







Singing in the car?: Proud and Humble by Imelda Mae

4 comments:

Jane said...

I've just commented on your pic on the Flickr group but I'll say it again here. I absolutely love everything about your outfit! Fab start to MMJ. x

christinelaennec said...

Great outfit! (Nevermind the coat, it is the 1st of June after all, so presumably you didn't get too much wear out of it?) And I love the beautiful patterns you've seen. Yes indeed!

Scruffybadger said...

What a super stylish start to June. you look the biz!

jessica said...

SUPER elegant!!!