Saturday, June 04, 2011

MMJ Day 4: Laundry Day

Down to earth with a bucket of wet washing!



Today I caught up on the laundry, and planted out my Sarah Raven haul in the herb garden.




So my "outfit" was dredged from the bag of Problem Children. Because it was more important to be comfortable than to look stylish. And that's real life, my friends! ;)




What I wore:




Japanese pattern top made out of Liberty cotton. I had such high hopes for this garment, but it is short and square, and FL says I look like a laundry bag in it. Ta, muchly, darling! Blogged here.




Blue Bella trousers. The over-sized buttons cause over-sized crease-marks across the tummy, so by the end of the day I look and feel a bit... dishevelled. So I try not to wear them to work, unless its cold enough to keep my cardigan buttoned until 5pm. But they are perfect for home-wear. Blogged here.


4 comments:

Scruffybadger said...

Well if they are your problem children, I don't know what you are worrying about! You look faberooni, glam weekending & I'm not saying it looks like a washing bag top, but if it does, it suits your day too!

KC said...

I think I would linger over the laundry all day if it meant soaking in that beautiful view!

christinelaennec said...

As Scruffybadger says, you look fab!

Dibs said...

I had a look at the original post of that top, and I don't see anything wrong with it. Its lovely.