- an hour spent rummaging through the button box in a tiny charity shop
- ... and the little treasures I purchased for a grand total of 50 sparkling new pence!
- Is this a portrait of Queen Mary in button form?
- painting my nails an insane shade of lilac: Muggins by Butter London
- rediscovering the ritual of a steaming cup of herbal tea, late at night, when I ought to be asleep
- Watching "Brodeuses" (A Common Thread) and letting the language and colours saturate my brain
Reading "The Cookbook Collector" by Allegra Goodman
- anticipating the publication of "A Stitch in Time Volume 2"
- ... and being happy that it is delayed to August because it means I might actually have finished Betty Jean in time to get swept up by vintage-cardi-fever!