Friday, July 01, 2011

Japanese Pattern Books for sale

I am selling a couple of Japanese pattern books over on Ebay, if you are interested. Just search "Japanese sewing pattern" and you will find them!

The first one contains some simple "mother and daughter" patterns for tops, skirts and camisoles as well as a huge number of "homeware" patterns for bags and boxes and suchlike. It would be a good introduction to sewing with a Japanese book as the diagrams are very clear and easy to follow. I have made a few things out of here but it is still in perfect condition.



The second is devoted to embroidered bags, with lots of different styles to accessorise your kimono. The embroidery patterns are lovely in their own right - there's a stylised dragon which I had great plans for when I bought this book, but I have never got round to any of it, so I am selling it as "new". I am just not a bag person!


I need to clear the clutter, so I will be listing other patterns over the next week or so. Happy bidding!

2 comments:

Dibs said...

I'll be heading over.

faeriecollege said...

Waaaaaaah, I wish I hadn't just had to spend an arm and a leg on bike repairs :(