Saturday, November 26, 2011

Coffee and a KitKat


Another weekend... but no hat on the needles!

Instead, I have been seized by an attack of the Westies and have embarked upon the Transatlantic Man-Shawl for The Boy.

The yarn is a pair of Zauberballs by Schoppelwolle:  Cranberries and Schokocreme.  So soft, so fluffy and so perfect for a scarf! The shifting colours have me transfixed and I can't put my knitting down.

I have also developed an unfortunate craving for coffee and Kitkats.  I am nothing if not coordinated.

It's going to be a good weekend! ; )

4 comments:

Paula said...

Too funny that your KitKats are packaged differently...I'll have to get one and take a photo. My 10 yr old likes them!

Scruffybadger said...

I get such knit excitement from your nov makes! A man shawl? Fantastic. I'm looking forward to next weekend's purple scarf and wispa craving ...

christinelaennec said...

I would have chocolate cravings too, knitting with wool called "Schokocreme"! (Perhaps the caffeine can be explained by "Transatlantic"?) That is going to be one groovy man-shawl.

Minnado said...

The man shawl looks like it will be fab. I like the colours and have been admiring your hats in recent posts too. I have developed a recent need to have chocolate with coffee...