Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Crafter's Ceilidh - I'm In!

What are YOU doing a month from now?



Debi, Kirsten and Kerry are organising a crafters' meet-up in Edinburgh on 21 January.

And I have booked my train ticket! 

Here are the details, shamelessly swiped from Debi's blog:

SAVE the date! It's official, we are planning a Scotland meet-up of sewists, knitters and crafters in January. This is open to everyone--you don't have to be a blogger to attend.


Date: Saturday the 21st of January, 2012
Time: 11:00am start time until 5:30pm. And then why not stay on and join us for dinner and drinks if you can?
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Activities: We'll start by getting to know each other over a lunchtime nibble and then depending on how many people there are, we may split into groups according to interests (i.e. fabric shopping, yarn shops, vintage shops, etc.) We'll meet back up for a pattern/fabric/yarn swap and more merriment.

 To join in, email Debi at: myhappysewingplace[at]googlemail[dot]com.

6 comments:

faeriecollege said...

I hope you have lots of fun!

Minnado said...

It sounds great. I hope you have a good time. That is the day before my EDD so I guess I may be otherwise occupied!

Debi, Ben and Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debi said...

YAY! I am so excited you are coming! It will be so much fun!

christinelaennec said...

That sounds like great fun. I can't think of anyone who deserves a crafty ceilidh more than you, Roobeedoo!

Melizza said...

Sweet! I'm so looking forward to meeting you!