Sunday, May 20, 2012

Photographic Evidence


I have made great progress with my second Darling Ranges dress.  But, sadly, I only have eight of those sizzling raspberry buttons, and I need twelve.  So I have paused to re-group:  search for another card of rasps, or order something completely different?  Pausing is good therapy.



So is knitting.  Knitting is the best therapy I know.  If you turn your head sideways you can see 4 pattern repeats of my yellow cardigan.  See the tulips?

There are tulips in my garden too.  At last a day of sunshine!  More of the same please!

5 comments:

Bundana said...

Hmmm. How about contrasting buttons. Like yellow on the top and bottom 2. Don't ruddy give up!!


Caffy x

Anonymous said...

You certainly have it together, even when toiling in the fields, (unless the spade and yellow gloves are clever props). Gorgeous countryside, yours...

Marie said...

Yes, I find knitting soothing too...your tulip knit is looking gorgeous! Good luck with the button hunt!

theperfectnose said...

Little flat covered buttons! Do it do it! Also, please install disqus . Do it doit!!!

Lynne said...

The raspberry buttons are lovely, I hope you can find some more. And you cardigan is looking great. :)